Out now in full color hardback: The Red Book of Magic

MOB

I believe that was made by a fan, known hereabouts as Crel, not Chaosium. I am sure a summoning would bring him here so he can see that comment. I assume he was not using Adobe and got that incorrect result. So @Crelwas I right on both counts were you the author and were you using another PDF reader. 

Cheers

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

16 hours ago, Dragon said:

The list of Plant spells does not list Arrow Trance.

GAH!!

Thanks for the sharp eye! 🙂 And thanks for summoning me, @Bill the barbarian. I'm sure it cost a few magic points! Looks like I did indeedy miss one. Hitting up Chaosium is your best bet right now to get a correction implemented, as they've got the files and the servers and all that fancy stuff.

• Helpful 1

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

• MOB unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Chaosium Unveiled reveals The Red Book of Magic for RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha

Dive into the ultimate guide to magic for RuneQuest, this is the indispensable source for expanded Rune and spirit magic. It’s an essential expansion to the RuneQuest experience for players and Gamemasters alike.

What the critics say about The Red Book of Magic

"This isn't just about the spells; it is about the adventures that they help create.... Glorantha is probably the best researched and most cohesive settings in the world. Magic is integral to the setting, not a flimsy paste up." — Antonios S., RPGNet, Review of The Red Book of Magic.

"Much more than just a big list of spells." — Reviews from R'lyeh, A Spellbinding Corollary.

Edited by MOB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1