Grungnak Fearless - Monster of the Month #18

Crel

You want a monster? I've got a monster! June's #MOTM is available now, featuring one of the most badass lady trolls I've had the pleasure to know.

You can meet her over on the Jonstown Compendium.

Plus a magic item inspired by Zorak Zoran's version of the Hill of Gold, a mantis-obsessed teenage troll, a new subcult of Gorakiki the Insect Mother, adventure seeds, and mook stats for Grungnak's minions!

grungnak cover small.png

• Like 2

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

NEWS: I'm really proud of the quality of these Rune Master issues of MOTM, but they take a lot of energy to produce. They're a big piece of why you haven't yet seen a volume 2 of Treasures of Glorantha! After a lot of thought, I've chosen to scale back the next few issues of MOTM, hopefully so I can create other Glorantha stuff.

While I'll probably end the year with another long-ish issue (like The Quacken, last year), at the moment I'm not sure I'll continue MOTM into 2022.

• Like 1

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website