Secrets of Tibet and Nameless Horrors

TwiceBorn

I know that it's probably only a matter of time until both Secrets of Tibet (7th ed.) and Nameless Horrors are available as POD, and that a few hard copies of Nameless Horrors are still available in some of the warehouses.

But would anyone at Chaosium be willing/able to disclose whether there are plans to reprint the 7th ed versions of those books in the foreseeable future with updated graphics, layout, and the full colour treatment? And perhaps some new new content (for SoT in particular)?

Thanks in advance...

13 hours ago, TwiceBorn said:

I know that it's probably only a matter of time until both Secrets of Tibet (7th ed.) and Nameless Horrors are available as POD, and that a few hard copies of Nameless Horrors are still available in some of the warehouses.

But would anyone at Chaosium be willing/able to disclose whether there are plans to reprint the 7th ed versions of those books in the foreseeable future with updated graphics, layout, and the full colour treatment? And perhaps some new new content (for SoT in particular)?

Thanks in advance...

I was pretty disappointed when Secrets of Tibet had nothing on the Plateau of Leng, when Tibet is pretty much supposed to be one of its major Earthly manifestation places.  If someone plans to re-write it, I hope they rectify this oversight. 

Edited by Darius West
  • Like 1