World building question

Lloyd Dupont

In my quest of finding repeating encounter / enemy in my scifi - Master of Orion - work in very long progress setting I am edging towards a Cyberpunk 2077 like society.
You know powerful soulless mega-corporations, and urban tribalism.

However, I'd like to put in some government setting from Master of Orion,. I.e. Human have "democracy", Bulrathi have "militaristic dictatorship", Psilon have "technocratic dictaorship", Elerian have mystic Monarchy Feodalism. 

Actually Elerian are fine. And as I formulate the question I start to have some idea... but the question was how would those government / society differ? How would it impact the gameplay experience?
Any tip?! 😄

As I am asking here is the idea I just came up with!

Those society would look relatively similar at ground level. But the top official agenda and propaganda would be different.
For instance:
- Human would be like America, i.e. let's invade this country (ahem rich in resource) to restore peace and order and bring democracy (and get money)!
- Bulrathi would be like, for the glory of Emperor, this planet must be subjugated (and the Emperor made glorious again)!
- Psilon would this planet is rich in resource we need and neglected by this primitive civilization, we need acquire it (this would improve our research by 7.3%!).

The Elerian would be leading by beloved leaders, really, they use psionic to infuse you with love and devotion!! And each leader will have its own agenda!....

Edited by Lloyd Dupont

What's  'Manifest Destiny' ?

At any rate I wanted to avoid endemic horror enemy like in horror game like CoC. And a big bad like Mass Effect seems either too to be usex for only 1 (long) adventure or not really have its place in MoO...
(hey MoO has antarian, which are big interdimensional bugaboo... but they only comes now and then and destroy whole planet in just 1 interstellar raid.. and the game, just like MoO, has not that many planet that can afford to be destroyed for the sake of story...)

But my initial vision of the future was way too peaceful for an adventurers to exists...
But Cyberpunk nailed it! And I hate corporations too! 😄

And thouh it still rub me wonrg to see an hyper advanced future society with endemic urban violence (I tend to believe it would ruin all technological and infrastucture progress), hey, it;s just a game. And also, if one start with no public police force and health worker, only private one, urban violence doesnt  have much reason NOT to happen.. so not too hard to NOT disbelieve.. 😄