ISO: CoC 7th ed. slipcase

OrdosMalleus

3 hours ago, OrdosMalleus said:

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but here goes:

I have the Keeper's Rulebook, Investigator's Handbook, and the Screen pack, but I don't have the lovely slipcase. Chaosium sells empty slipcases for RQ but not CoC. Anyone have a slipcase they're willing to part with? (waves money)

Chaosium will soon be selling them on their own. A few of us had this exact request a few months ago and got some printed and they are currently being shipped to warehouses. As shipping is a ridiculous mess right now we don't know when this will be but I'd expect them in the next few months. 

You can see said slipcase in this video Chaosium posted (around 3:25) back in June.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

A month ago, word was:

On 9/9/2021 at 7:22 AM, glassneedles said:

... shipping is a ridiculous mess right now we don't know when this will be but I'd expect them in the next few months ...

I suspect Chaosium has very little more insight than anyone else about how the "ridiculous mess" is going to play out; but 1 month after the "in the next few months" estimate seems over-optimistic.

1 month usually doesn't even see Chaosium get "all worldwide fullfillment centers" supplied.

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

9 hours ago, g33k said:

A month ago, word was:

I suspect Chaosium has very little more insight than anyone else about how the "ridiculous mess" is going to play out; but 1 month after the "in the next few months" estimate seems over-optimistic.

1 month usually doesn't even see Chaosium get "all worldwide fullfillment centers" supplied.

I do not doubt it, but it is a worth a shot 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 10:42 AM, OrdosMalleus said:

I just looked back in this thread and saw that the message that such slipcases do exist and are/were en route to warehouses was posted back in September! I know supply chains are bad, but wow! That seems like a looong time.

From reading the post, it implies that it's currently too expensive to ship, and that they were not en route yet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 6:07 AM, OrdosMalleus said:

Mike Mason seemed to be saying they were on the way.

From Rick Meints, on the same day as Mike Mason's post:

On 1/10/2022 at 11:00 AM, Rick Meints said:

They are in the US warehouse, but shipping them overseas to our other warehouses is proving to be quite expensive.

• Like 1