ISO: CoC 7th ed. slipcase

OrdosMalleus

30 minutes ago, OrdosMalleus said:

Yeah. I get that. But 4 months is a long time for possible US sales to be delayed.

At the risk of sounding mean and flippant (I might be flippant but am rarely mean), that really is a 1st world problem you have there. I am very sure Chaosium is not being lazy or is trying to get your goat but let me give you a comparison. I am now at 4 months of incredible pain and the loss of walking. Covid and war sucks and are the gifts that keeps on giving! 

Edited by Bill the barbarian

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

8 minutes ago, OrdosMalleus said:

I'm just talking about within the context of this forum and topic.

As am I, believe it or not. The main reason for your dilemma is Covid (one of my issues) and the war (the entire world’s issue). I have found the folk at Chaosium to be wonderful mostly. I am sure they will have your products as soon as it is feasible. Good luck on the wait. Hope it is not too long.

Edited by Bill the barbarian

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

21 hours ago, OrdosMalleus said:

Yeah. I get that. But 4 months is a long time for possible US sales to be delayed.

Shipping prices are based on weight and volume. Shippings costs have gone up a LOT. Sending these empty slipcases to our other warehouses just isn't worth the money unless we really increase the price for the item so we are waiting to see what happens. We could start selling the empty slipcases from just the US, but we know with absolute certainty that MANY of our fans outside of the US will try to order them and then complain about super high shipping costs. The grief just isn't worth it.

One small ray of hope: We often sell these at US conventions. Please stop by our booth at Origins, Gen Con, Gamehole Con or PAX Unplugged. We also sold them at Chaosium Con.

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

1 hour ago, Rick Meints said:

Shipping prices are based on weight and volume. Shippings costs have gone up a LOT. Sending these empty slipcases to our other warehouses just isn't worth the money unless we really increase the price for the item so we are waiting to see what happens. We could start selling the empty slipcases from just the US, but we know with absolute certainty that MANY of our fans outside of the US will try to order them and then complain about super high shipping costs. The grief just isn't worth it.

One small ray of hope: We often sell these at US conventions. Please stop by our booth at Origins, Gen Con, Gamehole Con or PAX Unplugged. We also sold them at Chaosium Con.

Cool, I was hoping they might be on saie at Gen Con.

• 2 months later...