Out now in PDF: A TIME TO HARVEST – Death and Discovery in the Vermont Hills

MOB

Out now in PDF* A Time to Harvest: Death and Discovery in the Vermont Hills!

A Time to Harvest Cover

In 1929, a student died during an expedition in the Vermont Hills. One year later, the Miskatonic University sent another team on the same expedition…

It's time to harvest.

Set in the picturesque state of Vermont at the beginning of the 1930s, A TIME TO HARVEST is a six part campaign, compatible with both Call of Cthulhu and Pulp Cthulhu rules.

postcard-600x385.jpeg

*buy the PDF direct from Chaosium.com now and we will send you a discount coupon just before the physical book goes on sale to offset the PDF purchase price you have already paid. The full color hardback will be out in early 2022, but why wait?

A Time to Harvest is also available in PDF at DriveThruRPG.

• Like 8

• MOB pinned and featured this topic

I have to say I was not disappointed in the optional Pulp Cthulhu chapter. Ever since Mike’s interview on your blog where he said there was a new pulp chapter I’ve been curious about where it would be set and a bit annoyed about the tip toeing around it but I 100% see why now and it makes it more likely I’m going to run this for my group just for that chapter (I haven’t read a lot of the rest of it yet so can’t comment on the quality of it but it all looks good so far).