The Tomb of Palu (D&D 5E)

Crel

I am so excited to share that a D&D adventure I wrote is being published by Menagerie Press!

It's currently live on the crowdfunding site Kickstarter, where you can back and help fund the book. The Tomb of Palu is a mythic adventure where 1st-level adventurers explore the tomb of a forgotten god. It's low level, but high stakes—your actions can change the cosmos!

If you like my Jonstown Compendium stuff for RuneQuest, I bet you'll like The Tomb of Palu too. My basic pitch to the publisher was that I'd write them an adventure with RQ's themes, using the 5E system.

image.png.989da56520bf699dc9544af7efb3751d.png

• Like 5

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who are interested, The Tomb of Palu is now out from Menagerie Press. It's available on PDF from DriveThruRPG, and I'm told should have a softcover coming out in the near future. (For those who want way-too-much insight into the horrors of Print on Demand, go skim Nick Brooke's JC thread over in the RuneQuest forum 😄.)

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/380469/Tomb-of-Palu?affiliate_id=546342

1509245693_Palucover.jpg.3c378a4c26023cd01da6c13037bde2b6.jpg

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

• 1 month later...