LFP: Elric of Melnibone

DamonJynx

Hi All,

I'm looking to start an EoM campaign sometime early-ish in New Year and I'm looking for players!

Game will use Maptools as the VTT and Discord for voice/video. I have a Google Sheets doc set-up for PC creation/management.

Character driven campaign that will use a combination of published and homebrew scenarios.

Looking at a weekly game on Wednesday evenings 18:30-21:30 AEST (UTC+11 - Sydney Aust.) or possibly a fortnightly Saturday night game 19:30 till no later than midnight.

PM me if interested.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL. It took me a while to understand that LFP stands for Looking for Players and not for Lamentations of the Flame Princess.

😂 I was wondering why one would want to use that instead of one of the several Stormbringer/ Elric editions...

Edited by smiorgan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, smiorgan said:

😂 I was wondering why one would want to use that instead of one of the several Stormbringer/ Elric editions...

EoM2 is probably the perfect rules set. I run it with mythras and its just perfect. Nice foundry support too. 

Cinematic combat, hit locations and good magic system. Worth a look. 

On 12/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, smiorgan said:

• Helpful 1