Glorantha Initiation Series: the God Learners interview newbies

Lordabdul

In addition to our regular episodes of the God Learners podcast, we have started the "Glorantha Initiation Series", where we interview people who are new to Glorantha (we define "new" as anybody who discovered it since RQG was released). We want to know how people discovered the setting, what they like about it, what they're struggling with, and what they recommend for others interested in it.

The first episode was released last month, with myself in the interviewee spot! I probably had a rather unusual path to Glorantha, with several "false starts" before it stuck...

Initiation-Series-Episode-01-Ludovic-1024x1024.png

Today we released the second interview, with Russano Greenstripe. He talks about bringing Glorantha to D&D, finding inspiration in the Guide, and struggling to convince people to play RuneQuest. Check it out!

Initiation-Series-Episode-02-Russano-700x700.png

@Joerg and I hope you will enjoy these discussions! I think that many Gloranthaphiles sometimes forget what it's like to be new to all this, so hopefully these interviews bring a bit of insight. We will be releasing them monthly, in between regular episodes.... we already have a dozen such interviews recorded! Thanks a lot to those who volunteered.

• Like 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

On 12/16/2021 at 10:40 PM, lordabdul said:

Today we released the second interview, with Russano Greenstripe. He talks about bringing Glorantha to D&D, finding inspiration in the Guide, and struggling to convince people to play RuneQuest. Check it out!

I hope he can one day get to run a QuestWorlds campaign in Glorantha to his friends, as he is clearly passionate about the setting!

Edited by Runeblogger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/