Rome and Dragon Lines are in the shops!!!

RosenMcStern

Okay, I was waiting to have physical books in my warehouse before making the announcement, but the news are already spreading on the Internet.

Thanks to our brand new partnership with Cubicle Seven, you can now find BRP Rome and Dragon Lines in the shops (at least in the US)! Yes, they are there, with their shiny covers with gladiators and cool martial artists, and people are now browsing and buying them. The age of "BRP-has-no-settings in the shops" is gone!

You can now order them from Cubicle 7 if your FLGS does not have them. I will be marketing them directly from our new web site as soon as it is up (next weekend I think), and I will offer bundles of physical books and PDF.

Last but not least, if you happen to be at Game Storm in Vancouver next weekend, Charles Green will be there and will run a game of Dragon Lines, plus a game of Nameless Streets (our new HeroQuest game), plus another not-yet-announced surprise. If you live on the West Coast, you cannot miss this opportunity.

Edited by RosenMcStern

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

I will be marketing them directly from our new web site as soon as it is up (next weekend I think), and I will offer bundles of physical books and PDF.

Does this mean physical versions of Alephtar Games books without having to pay the high US

postage ? :)

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

I also posted at RPGNet - In the UK Dragon Lines is listed in this weeks "New Releases" mail shot from Leisure Games, and Travelling Man can order a copy although I don't believe they have stock at present (they don't in York). Rome was listed by LG a while back and I saw a copy in TM York not long after. Patriot Games in Sheffield have Rome I think...

Cheers,

Nick

Does this mean physical versions of Alephtar Games books without having to pay the high US postage ? :)

Postage costs depend on the retailer that sells the books. I ship from Italy and Cubicle ships from the UK. Maybe the Chaos Society is more convenient for you, but they do not have all of our titles yet, only Rome and Stupor Mundi.

But the basic idea is that they are now much, much more accessible to the public. I will post another announcement when the buttons to order directly from us are online. The shipping facility is now tested in full, thanks to Chad Bowser.

And there is another surprise coming, possibly next month...

But the basic idea is that they are now much, much more accessible to the public. I will post another announcement when the buttons to order directly from us are online. The shipping facility is now tested in full, thanks to Chad Bowser.

I'd just like to add that shipping was very fast and the postage from Italy to the US was amazingly low.

And there is another surprise coming, possibly next month...

Paolo, are you going to be in Bacharach this year? Are you bringing any books? :)

I just wanted to point out that both Rome and Dragon Lines are available through Alliance Games. They are the largest wholesale distributor here in the states and I would be surprised if any game store wasn't set up with them.

From their website under Cubical 7...

CB7 5800 Alternate Earth: Rome - Life And Death Of The Republic $34.99

CB7 5801 Dragon Lines $29.99

I just had my FLGS order both and they should be in next week.

I know my store has free shipping with Alliance so the noted prices will be the final ones.

Rod

Edited by threedeesix

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

Sorry to be a little off-topic: I've been travelling and lost track of this release.

Can I buy a PDF copy of Dragon Lines? If so, where? Alephtar Games has it listed but I think the site is under construction, plus it's not 100% cear that I'm buying the PDF, the checkout page is in Italian, and euros...so if there is another source, that would be nice!

Thanks,

Steve

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!

Yes, the site is still under construction, 98% complete but under construction. The new site is now hosted at www.alephtar.com, and will replace the old www.alephtargames.com during the weekend. The products listed there are the physical books only, and you can only buy Stupor Mundi and Merrie England at present, as the two new books are still on their route t omy warehouse. Do not worry, though, PayPal is configured so that you cannot buy the two products that are out of stock. You should not see any checkout page in Italian, as I changed that setting one year ago when we ran the pre-order for Rome, but information technology is fun because it is unpredictable :)

For PDFs, please click on the links on the right of the website. Dragon Lines is not yet available in PDF, but will be up on DriveThru and YourGamesNow before Easter. Rome is on discount on DriveThru, by the way.

If you can wait for one more week before having Martial Arts for BRP in your greedy little hands, we will also offer book/PDF bundles.

Yes, the site is still under construction, 98% complete but under construction. The new site is now hosted at www.alephtar.com, and will replace the old www.alephtargames.com during the weekend. The products listed there are the physical books only, and you can only buy Stupor Mundi and Merrie England at present, as the two new books are still on their route t omy warehouse. Do not worry, though, PayPal is configured so that you cannot buy the two products that are out of stock. You should not see any checkout page in Italian, as I changed that setting one year ago when we ran the pre-order for Rome, but information technology is fun because it is unpredictable :)

For PDFs, please click on the links on the right of the website. Dragon Lines is not yet available in PDF, but will be up on DriveThru and YourGamesNow before Easter. Rome is on discount on DriveThru, by the way.

If you can wait for one more week before having Martial Arts for BRP in your greedy little hands, we will also offer book/PDF bundles.

Thanks. The checkout page definitely was in italian. I'll try to sit on my greedy little hands -- I want the PDF in any case so I'll just wait a bit.

Thanks for the update.

Steve

Cubicle 7 store should have it in stock now. The only thing they cannot offer is the Book/PDF bundle (which they offer for the Laundry instead), as this combination is only available through the producer.

The PDF will be up before monday.

And I have fixed the language in the checkout page. Paypal needed a little "reminder".

Edited by RosenMcStern

These blurbs were written for this site or our shops, so the info is not included. And no one thought of adding it before submitting the blurb to amazon. But at least it is categorized as RPG.

What I really like is seeing that "Only one copy left" label on the Rome page on Amazon. People are actually buying this stuff.

On a side note, we approved the final print proofs for Crusaders yesterday, so we will have three BRP books in the shops next month. Two more are scheduled for Autumn, and The Laundry will be out in Summer. Enough for you, people? :)

...On a side note, we approved the final print proofs for Crusaders yesterday, so we will have three BRP books in the shops next month. Two more are scheduled for Autumn, and The Laundry will be out in Summer. Enough for you, people? :)
Nope, never enough :) But that's good news.

I bought my copy of Dragon Lines and hope to have some time this weekend to work through it -- I'm hoping to use it for the Martial Artists whose temples guard the eastern passes of my campaign kingdom.

Steve