Let's Play SoloQuest: The Battle of Dangerford together!

klecser

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, I never noticed that Vasana's AP don't match between the statblock and the image! Funny what you notice when watching Youtube. It's been noted in the corrections thread though. The statblock is correct, arms and legs should have 6 AP not 5, and it didn't affect this playthrough.

And the quickstart rules are the same as the main rules in this respect, she would be unconscious at that level of damage.

Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

It's actually a pity that she wasn't killed as that path through the solo is quite interesting!

Edited by PhilHibbs
  • Helpful 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/18/2023 at 6:13 PM, JeffDonizetti said:

Does anyone have ideas for using Battle of Daggerford as a conventional party game?

The eassiest way would just be to up the number of enemies when needed. I haven't tried it, but I would think then it would run pretty much to normal. You'd even have the ability for Pcs to take different options, especially early on.  You'd have to do something if any or all of the Pcs didn't want to be part of the cavalry. BUt even that would just have a few appropriate enemies, and then mounts on hand to get to the final confrontation.

• Thanks 1