MRQ2 Play by Post

Rurik

I am starting a PBP MRQ2 and figured I'd advertise here as well as on the MRQ forum.

Characters will be human, and the majority should be soldiers. The is based around a remote keep and the players will be the garrison. There is room for a couple of non soldier types, but the focus will be military.

The setting is 'typical' fantasy, a feudal early iron age kingdom. This is to playtest a scenario I have been working on that is designed to be generic.

All magic systems are available, and I will be using Common Magic, but at the base chance without the +30% for magic rich worlds.

I'll be running it on rpol.net.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Help kill a Trollkin here.

The link to the game on RPOL is here: RuneQuest MRQ2 - The Keep

Here's the Intro Blurb for the game from rpol:

Caerolwyn Keep is a remote outpost at the base of the Grey Mountains. Once an important fort during the Wars with the Mountain Orcs over a generation ago, it is now quiet assignment for the minimal garrison.

Winter approaches, and with it the usual months of boredom and isolation as the snow closes the roads and the mountain pass. This year the first snowfall has come early, before the caravan bearing the winter stores.

Help kill a Trollkin here.