Deus Vult

soltakss

It's BRP powered stand alone game based on the Laundry novels by Charles Stross - so I'd say it deserves a separate thread at least -

Certainly! I just didn't know it was out yet. Cubicle 7 still has as a october release, but the pdf was obviously released at RPGNow first. I'll get around to it shortly.

albeit I suspect that the "Supplements & Monographs" section should be renamed "Publications"

Good idea.

and then sub-divided in to several sections: I'd suggest "Monographs" (content obvious), "Supplements" (non-mongraph books that require a core book - where Deus Vult, Clockwork & Chivalry and Crusaders of the Amber Coast would go) and "Compatible Games" (which is where threads on e.g. Call of Cthulhu, The laundry or Stormbringer should go).

I'm trying to keep the number of forums limited, to maintain a reasonable activity in those that are up. Creating publication threads for all the supplements from MRQ and CoC would drown out all the BRP supplements and mean a lot of work. I think discussing those products in the main forum should do it, especially as they also receive a lot of attention on other sites.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.