Upcoming CoC material (Rumored and Announced)

There was a very useful thread that was lost in time where published CoC 7e materials and upcoming and rumored supplements where compiled. Since we already have an official new post with all that's been published for CoC 7e, I thought it migh be fun and useful to centralize the talk about upcoming supplements somewhere, and keep it as a reference. Feel free to expand on these. 

New Material:

Regency Cthulhu (Source)

Sci-Fi Cthulhu (Source

Modern Pulp Superhero Sourcebook by Chris Spivey (Source)

The Curse of Seven: A Cthulhu By Gaslight Campaign (Source)

The Dead Within: 1920s Campaign set in the USSR by Tim Wiseman (Source)

Mobtown: Baltimore Sourcebook by Evan Perlman (Source

Let Sleeping Gods Lie: Down Darker Trails Scenario Book by Kevin Ross (Source)

Hastur Book by Matthew Dawkins (Source)

New editions:

Arkham Unveiled (Source)

Dunwich Sourcebook  (Source)

Kingsport Sourcebook  (Source)

Innsmouth Sourcebook  (Source)

Miskatonic University (Source)

Cthulhu By Gaslight: Players and Keepers Books (Source)

Dreamlands (Source

Shadows of Yog-Sothoth (Source)

Edited by AlonsoAguilurk
Author specifics
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 4:16 PM, AlonsoAguilurk said:

There was a very useful thread that was lost in time where published CoC 7e materials and upcoming and rumored supplements where compiled. Since we already have an official new post with all that's been published for CoC 7e, I thought it migh be fun and useful to centralize the talk about upcoming supplements somewhere, and keep it as a reference. Feel free to expand on these. 

New Material:

Regency Cthulhu (Source)

Sci-Fi Cthulhu (Source

Modern Pulp Superhero Campaign by Chris Spivey (Source)

The Curse of Seven: A Cthulhu By Gaslight Campaign (Source)

The Dead Within: 1920s Campaign set in the USSR by Tim Wiseman (Source)

Mobtown: Baltimore Sourcebook by Evan Perlman (Source

Let Sleeping Gods Lie: Down Darker Trails Scenario Book by Kevin Ross (Source)

Hastur Book by Matthew Dawkins (Source)

New editions:

Arkham Unveiled (Source)

Dunwich Sourcebook  (Source)

Kingsport Sourcebook  (Source)

Innsmouth Sourcebook  (Source)

Miskatonic University (Source)

Cthulhu By Gaslight: Players and Keepers Books (Source)

Dreamlands (Source

Shadows of Yog-Sothoth (Source)

The supers draft was submitted about three years ago and likely in Chaosiums  backlog of games. Looking forward to it. 

Cheers,
Chris 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Chris S said:

The supers draft was submitted about three years ago and likely in Chaosiums  backlog of games. Looking forward to it. 

Cheers,
Chris 

Hi Chris,

Are you at liberty to discuss your design approach or is it hush-hush (obviously understand that things could/will change if Chaosium ever get to publish it)? I am very intrigued by this one.

11 hours ago, DreadDomain said:

Hi Chris,

Are you at liberty to discuss your design approach or is it hush-hush (obviously understand that things could/will change if Chaosium ever get to publish it)? I am very intrigued by this one.

It's mostly under wraps until the tenacled ones decide to move forward with it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/8/2022 at 11:59 AM, Ferretz said:

I'm curious about the status of Regency Cthulhu, and the print versions of A Time to Harvest and Cults of Cthulhu. 

I really enjoy having the books in my hands instead of reading it from a screen. 🙂

Good News on that front, at least for the latter: https://basicroleplaying.org/topic/16158-june-20th-cults-of-cthulhu-and-a-time-to-harvest-release-in-hardback-worldwide/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you changed the way you release PDF "pre-orders"? I always assumed that the PDFs get released before they are sent to the printer so that people can spot errors / typos. But it seems that this has already been sent to the printer without the PDFs released?

Edited by stadi
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, stadi said:

Have you changed the way you release PDF "pre-orders"? I always assumed that the PDFs get released before they are sent to the printer so that people can spot errors / typos. But it seems that this has already been sent to the printer without the PDFs released?

Good point! If true, that will make me less likely to pick up copies of new books right away.

• Like 2

We have increased copy edits and proofing of books to minimize potential errors, with numerous people seeing the books prior to print. While catching every typo is never 100% guaranteed, our increased vigilance and commitment to reducing errors continues.

Edited by Mike M
  • Like 10

On 9/24/2022 at 8:54 AM, stadi said:

While we thank all of our loyal customers that submit typos to us, we do not feel it is being very professional of us to rely on these "crowd-sourced edits" to get us to a finished product. As Mike says, we have instead increased our editing budgets and editing cycles so we create a more typo-free PDF/book.

NOTE: We prefer to not call buying a PDF a "pre-order". That implies that we are obligated to sell the printed version of that book to you. Yes, you get a discount on the printed book when you buy directly from us, but that is not a "pre-order".

• Like 8

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...