A good online inflation calculator?

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good online inflation calculator? I want to set a scenario or campaign in the modern day using the previous Lovecraft County or Delta Green books and I was able to find one myself just called "usinflationcalculator.com", but I wanted to know if anyone here has their own preference for one or how they update the prices in a setting or campaing book set in the 1920's or 90's in Delta Green's case.   

You can probably use inflation from the 90s to now (or just ask people who were around in the 90s) for most things apart from computing.

When it comes to the 20s or even worse Gaslight you cannot really use baseline inflation to get today's price.  For example the price of a movie ticket was about 15 cents in the early 20s (inflation price is $2.18).  A dozen eggs was about 47 cents in the early 20s (inflation price is $6.80).

It is always better to try and find some price catalogues from the 1920s (or 1890s) either online or physical copies at car boots / yard sales etc.

7 hours ago, andyl said:

You can probably use inflation from the 90s to now (or just ask people who were around in the 90s) for most things apart from computing.

When it comes to the 20s or even worse Gaslight you cannot really use baseline inflation to get today's price.  For example the price of a movie ticket was about 15 cents in the early 20s (inflation price is $2.18).  A dozen eggs was about 47 cents in the early 20s (inflation price is $6.80).

It is always better to try and find some price catalogues from the 1920s (or 1890s) either online or physical copies at car boots / yard sales etc.

I forgot to take everyday items into account when I made my post. But what I was mainly referring to were prices that are already outlined in the books. For example in the Kingsport book there are rental homes that cost $95 a month and mansions that cost $300 or more a month in 1920, would cost today (according to the online calculator I mentioned) $1,373.27 and $4,336.63 respectively.