BRP Adventure Contest deadline coming up!

seneschal

Congrats...guess what the name of the monograph is? :)

I had no idea that the monograph was going to be named after my adventure, or that they were going to use one of the pictures from my adventure as the cover art. I was caught flat-footed when I opened the package and saw the book. It literally took me a few seconds to realize what it was I was looking at. The book looks great, I can't wait to run some of these adventures.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea that the monograph was going to be named after my adventure, or that they were going to use one of the pictures from my adventure as the cover art. I was caught flat-footed when I opened the package and saw the book. It literally took me a few seconds to realize what it was I was looking at. The book looks great, I can't wait to run some of these adventures.

yes the cover has got me excited to see your adventure and the rest. I'm waiting to get my copy still

Yep, Mr. Hook's scenario persuaded me to avoid Colorado as a vacation spot. =O

LOL! That's funny. I just completed a play-by-post game of Blood & Badges over on Role Play Online; the game ended with just a single survivor as the rest went out with a bang, if you will. :)

• 1 month later...

Isn't it July 15th? The contest submission deadline, that is?

Edited by LivingTriskele

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Isn't it July 15th? The contest submission deadline, that is?

Yep, I got mixed up. But I turned in my completed entry a month early. I thought about doing an entry for the Halloween contest, but it is very specifically CoC-based horror, not my cup of pumpkin punch.

You scared the bejeebers out of me. I've been trying to time finishing my submission with two kids and a job that's eating my soul--I can use every second I can get :)

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Since Chaosium ran both contests at the same time with the same deadline, I just couldn't write a BRP adventure in time. So I only submitted to the CoC Halloween contest.

I'm working on another CoC adventure right now, but after that I'm going to write my BRP submission for next year's contest. Get that thing done and over with early. :)