Where to buy best quality copy The Children of Fear

rsanford

Hi all,

Does Chaosium print its Children of Fear book via Offset Press? If not where is the best place to get the best quality book (Chaosium, DriveThruRPG or maybe Lulu?)?

Any help is appreciated!

Ronnie

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

I believe all of Chaosium's CoC 7E books are off-set printed in China, so the best bet would be directly from Chaosium or your FLGS. If you buy direct from Chaosium, or if your FLGS is a member of the Bits and Mortar program you also get the PDF.

Edited by DamonJynx
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rsanford said:

Does Chaosium print its Children of Fear book via Offset Press? If not where is the best place to get the best quality book (Chaosium, DriveThruRPG or maybe Lulu?)?

The Children of Fear is off-set printed. You can order it directly from Chaosium.com. It is also out in retail distribution.

7 hours ago, DamonJynx said:

I believe all of Chaosium's CoC 7E books are off-set printed in China.

We print in various locations depending on circumstances, also including Lithuania, Poland, and US. The Children of Fear was printed in Poland.

• Like 1

Thank you! I will order it today!

* correction I will order it next week. I just realized we are going on vacation Friday and I don’t want I sitting outside that long.

Edited by rsanford
  • Like 1

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

• 2 weeks later...

All of our new books are off-set printed. Only a few of our older titles, mostly from pre-2015, are POD printed.

Even HotOE and BtMoM are off-set printed. In general, if it comes in a slipcase or a box it is printed in China. Single hardcover color books are printed in Poland or Lithuania, and B&W interior books are printed in the USA and Poland.

• Like 3

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.