Lack of RQ content at Virtual Gencon

Ok, a while ago there was content at/on Virtual Con for Runequest, but now there is none, it's not that it is full as far as I can see, was there some problem that I missed in an announcement? I didn't get any real response on the RQ forum so thought this might be more suitable.

It seems a bit weird that something as big as this [GC=, has no RQ, which has had at least a fair representation at the last few.
Has Cthulhu [the monster], been coming at things from a different angle, brooking no opposition in its bid for world domination?

I was looking forward to doing some online stuff.  :(

Edited by Orlanthatemyhamster

7 hours ago, David Scott said:

There's a limited pool of GMs, I suspect those that would run online are now going to attend in person.

Honestly, I find it a little bit surprising that  100%  of RQ's online-GM community is attending in person!

It seems... statistically unlikely (Your Stats May Vary), what with covid re-surging and the RQ fandom skewing a bit older (& thus tending into one or more co-morbidity cohorts); plus the wide international fanbase, who might inherently welcome virtual attendance (instead of the onerous trip).

But... the facts are what they are.

C'es ne pas un .sig

2 minutes ago, g33k said:

Honestly, I find it a little bit surprising that  100%  of RQ's online-GM community is attending in person!

No, some of us are attending Continuum, which happens to be at the same time.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here