“Christmas in July” sale on the Jonstown Compendium! 🎄🏖

Nick Brooke

It’s the annual Christmas in July sale on DriveThruRPG, and lots of Jonstown Compendium titles are available at up to 25% off in digital format.

If you’re not sure what to pick up, I’ve refreshed my free lists of the best-selling RuneQuest scenarios and Gloranthan sourcebooks for Summer 2022; if you want more detail than that, my JC Index 2022 and JC Catalogue are both in the sale.

But wait: there’s more! Our fifty-player freeform live-action role-playing game Life of Moonson came out twenty-five years ago, so as a 25th anniversary celebration we’re offering print copies at 25% off! It comes in two fat hardbacks: Book One - The Characters and Book Two - The Freeform.

1098980099_LifeofMoonson(print).jpg.76df99677e9aee5224621331d2b8725a.jpg

Edited by Nick Brooke
  • Like 3

It's Christmas in July on DriveThruRPG! Treat yourself to a buffet of Glorantha's happy little monsters. 😇 

This bundle collects all twelve issues from Volume One of Monster of the Month. Beasties include:

• Cannibal Clowns!
  • Zombie Ducks!
  • Covetous Spirits!
  • And of course, the terrifying Quacken!!

At the low, low price of $14, this bundle nets a whopping 142 pages of content for your RuneQuest game (including a complete adventure).

quacken_ad.png

• Like 1

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

And in addition to the fine products mentioned above, how about a couple of short adventures that are easy to drop in your campaign?!

A_Short_Detour_Cover_Silver.thumb.png.e19c63d51cdb06d2ebc8e92944ee05fd.png

"A Short Detour" is a moral conundrum where you fight scorpionmen and broos! With some appendix essay and rules on Chaos! Everything you ever wanted to know about it!

Bog_Struggles_Cover_Media_small.thumb.png.8a3b2b0fd959ded5d15d4f581b4c03ea.png

"Bog Struggles" is spirit-world body horror with cute newtlings! You get to maybe join a Water-based spirit cult, because you know you probably don't have enough Water stuff in your RuneQuest games!

They're both available for only a few bucks!

• Like 2

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !