RuneQuest: Weapons & Equipment - prepare for adventure with hardcover release at Gen Con and worldwide

MOB

RQ Weapons and Equipment at Gen Con

RuneQuest: Weapons & Equipment - Prepare for Adventure

An essential guide to a wide range of items, goods, services, training, magical items, and beasts for RuneQuest players and Game Masters. RuneQuest: Weapons & Equipment also includes rules for the quality of land, prices of different dwellings, unique land features, fortifications, as well as developing and improving your land over time.

This 128 page full color hardcover has its worldwide release at Gen Con - get your copy at the Chaosium's booth (#411). 

Also available world-wide at Chaosium.com. USD$34.99 - price includes PDF.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Manu said:

Hi MOB,

On Chaosium website, this book is still only in PDF. As I wanted to order some books, I'd like to wait for it to be present (in order to save shipping costs). Any date when it will be available on the website?

Gen Con opens on 4 Aug in the USA, and they are promo'ing with that date.  ( @MOB maybe edit the OP notice in this thread, to mention that date???)

I suspect the website will flip to active on that same day ( @MOB, maybe make it explicit that "chaosium.com" will begin selling on that date; or if not, when?)

C'es ne pas un .sig