[Age of Arthur] Picked up Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate pack

Bleddyn

I am going to start working through that

Fantasy Grounds is a virtual tabletop for pen & paper role-playing games. It provides all the tools you need to play your favorite RPG online, including the dice, sheets, tokens, maps, notes, the whole works. 3.5E fantasy rules are supported out of the box, but Fantasy Grounds can be customized and extended to suit almost any RPG. Additional rulesets, token packs, map modules and campaigns can be created and shared with friends.

This package contains the ULTIMATE version of Fantasy Grounds. With it you can:

* Run games as the Gamemaster

* Host an unlimited number of unregistered players (limited only by your connection speeds)

* Host games for registered and unregistered players together.

* Join games as a player

* Create characters locally to take with you into a game session

* Create additional rulesets and modifications

So I have a test platform we can run on now...

In might a man, a youth in years, Of boisterous valour, Swift long-maned steeds under the thigh of a handsome youth ...Quicker to a field of blood, than to a wedding quicker to the ravens' feast

- Y Gododdin

"The soldier knows little of philosophers but in him and in his deeds life expresses itself more profoundly than any book can"

- Ernst Junger

E3b1a2 V13 V36

Further It seems I can mod the BRP rule sets for an adventure. I am going to put to together a mini adventure to see is the feel is there for this. Look on the subforum in a week by then I will have it together. We can test run it ... if you don't have FG let me know I will hook you with a set ... " wink" I am a very generous person.

In might a man, a youth in years, Of boisterous valour, Swift long-maned steeds under the thigh of a handsome youth ...Quicker to a field of blood, than to a wedding quicker to the ravens' feast

- Y Gododdin

"The soldier knows little of philosophers but in him and in his deeds life expresses itself more profoundly than any book can"

- Ernst Junger

E3b1a2 V13 V36