Monograph authors-any interest in a review exchange?

If you're like me, you have a stack of comp copies of your monograph from Chaosium, sitting on your shelf gathering dust.

I am trying to establish myself as a RPG and fiction reviewer, and would love to have some more review credits under my belt. Thus far, I've done one review, for Swansong, a Tarot-based RPG. You can read it here.

To this end, what I'd like to propose is an exchange. If you have an extra copy of a book you've done, and would like someone to give it a deep and read and to post a review online, contact me. In exchange for a review copy, I can post a review here, on RPG.net, and any other place I can think of that might be interested in these products.

And on that note, I have 4 spare copies of Fractured Hopes, and I would be very pleased to send them to people who could promise a thorough reading and an honest review.

And on that note, I have 4 spare copies of Fractured Hopes, and I would be very pleased to send them to people who could promise a thorough reading and an honest review.

I have a copy of my own. I haven't read the whole thing through and skipped around to the spots that caught my eye like the void ships. I'll read through and do a review of it when I'm done. I had a Flash Gordon type of idea with it that I was going to reconstruct for the BRP contest... but I didn't. When I talk about Flash Gordon... I mean the one with the Queen sound track

• 2 months later...