Pirates of the East Isles now has all new art by Simon Bray and completely new layout design

Pentallion

Simon Bray kindly offered to add his wonderful artwork to Pirates of the East Isles Vol I. Some of this art is never before seen fully colorized versions. I've elicited the help of a professional layout design artist to fully upgrade this labor of love and make it more presentable. But that's not all! We've added portrait tokens for every NPC for VTT use and with the help of the AI at Artflow, I've created several landscapes that are, well, you'll have to see for yourself.

If you've already purchased Pirates of the East Isles Vol I, then all you need to do is download the free update, 1.3.

Everyone else, here's your chance to get some amazing artwork and play kung fu pirates too. And what group of players wouldn't jump at the chance to play kung fu pirates?

Here's a sample of what the new version looks like:

image.thumb.png.347e1add83a8e8c9feb6d87c51b72273.png

Beautiful fully colorized art by Simon Bray.

image.thumb.png.f2a3db3fb4ff2c496280d84d9506b432.png

Portrait tokens of every NPC

image.png.0624402056f9abea233b0545af28cf63.png

The Pirate King

image.png.6de70aee6474d381404f091ea71cb67f.png

Pan Lun

image.png.bacf09ef853e78dc10e4092e18cbf5dc.png

Mirivarea, Pearl of Mokato

And new layout by Tania Rodriguez:

image.jpeg.1a518a1cfda5a7ff5d5941ff1a93bfea.jpeg

Available at DriveThruRPG:  https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/399681/Pirates-of-the-East-Isles-Vol-I

https://youtu.be/hz0WBNQ2x0U

Edited by Pentallion
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Pentallion said:

a professional layout design artist to fully upgrade this labor of love and make it more presentable.

Not sure if the Andin picture/stats are from a particular page, but the Andin appears to have lost its right leg?

Artwork is looking good!

2 hours ago, jajagappa said:

Not sure if the Andin picture/stats are from a particular page, but the Andin appears to have lost its right leg?

Artwork is looking good!

? I see both legs.

Oh snap.

Those Andins just won't sit still. This one was obviously doing the hokey pokey "you put your right leg in, you take your right leg out..."

The Arandinni are much easier to work with. They evidently don't know the hokey pokey.

556073220_layoutbyTania2.jpg.7dd67d34d9e760f3b528761de60ade0f.jpg

Edited by Pentallion
  • Like 1