Purchased A Time To Harvest from my FLGS, how do I get PDF?

sgtscott658

If your FLGS is a member of Bits and Mortar, you should have got a code that allows you to download it for free from the How to Get PDFs page. Otherwise you'll need to purchase it separately from us or from DrivethruRPG.

If it's the latter, please get your FLGS to join the Bits and Mortar retail program.

The handouts for A Time To Harvest are available for free as a PDF on out itch.io site.

@Scotty The game store I purchase most of my RPG books has recently become a member of the Bits and Mortar program, and they did send me the PDF download links for my most recent purchases. But I bought many more Chaosium books from that same store over the past several years, before they joined Bits and Mortar... and consequently didn't receive complementary PDFs for those earlier purchases.

When I asked them a few weeks back if there was a way they could provide me, retroactively, with download links to books I had previously purchased, they said they were unable to and that I would have to contact Chaosium instead. I still have all my invoices/receipts and would gladly send scans/screen caps to you... if that would allow me to qualify for retroactive PDF downloads?

Thanks in advance for your consideration. 

4 hours ago, TwiceBorn said:

@Scotty The game store I purchase most of my RPG books has recently become a member of the Bits and Mortar program, and they did send me the PDF download links for my most recent purchases. But I bought many more Chaosium books from that same store over the past several years, before they joined Bits and Mortar... and consequently didn't receive complementary PDFs for those earlier purchases.

When I asked them a few weeks back if there was a way they could provide me, retroactively, with download links to books I had previously purchased, they said they were unable to and that I would have to contact Chaosium instead. I still have all my invoices/receipts and would gladly send scans/screen caps to you... if that would allow me to qualify for retroactive PDF downloads?

I've spoken to our customer services guy Dustin, he tells me that the game store you purchased them from are able to issue you with codes or files retrospectively from Bits and Mortar (providing you have receipts etc). Otherwise as above, you'll need to purchase them separately from us or from DrivethruRPG.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Thanks 1