The Children of Kallai “Rockbuster” Korlmysson and Beneva Chan

Martin

• 4 months later...

I am reposting   this as nobody replied

We know that the pair had at least 4 warrior sons (Kolmhy Kangharl, 3 & 4 ) a warrior daughter (Estavara), and two daughters who are priestesses (Ereneva and Eranina).

Does anyone (@jeff) know the  names of the  other 2 warrior sons ?

King of Sartar p120 says "Kallai Rockbuster raised the Colymar Tribe, the oldest and one of the least touched tribes, and sent a thousand howling warriors under the leadership of his son, Blackmoor the Rabid", so Blakmoor the Rabid seems to be one son.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 2/5/2023 at 6:34 PM, jajagappa said:

Blackmoor is either Kolmhy or Kangharl depending on which source you believe (see genealogy which was either in Glorantha Sourcebook or the Gamemaster Source pack).

Pretty sure “Blackmoor” has been referred to as Kangharl in several places, so unless there’s WoG to the contrary I’m assuming that’s the one.

As for his siblings, I’m guessing they’re “blank” for now, so we can do as we’d like with them, including just ignore them.

On a very tangential note, I’ve a headcanon regarding Kallai Rockbuster that his epithet isn’t referring to martial prowess, but farming prowess. My reasoning is that Barntar is noted to have plowed solid rock when the dwarves turned his fields to stone.

It's the same chart as per page 21 of the GM Adventures book, if you want the neat version (with a couple of minor spelling changes). That version omits Nameless, presumably because she is severed from her clan and family relationship.

--

The Voralans presents Glorantha's magical mushroom humanoids, the black elves. "Absolutely phenomenal" - Austin C. "Seriously weird-ass shit" - John D. "A great piece of work" - Leon K. The Electrum best-selling The Children of Hykim documents Glorantha's shape-changing totemic animal people, the Hsunchen. "Magisterial ... highly recommended" - Nick Brooke. "Lovingly detailed and scholarly, and fun to read" - John H. "Absolutely wonderful!" - Morgan C.

1 hour ago, Brian Duguid said:

It's the same chart as per page 21 of the GM Adventures book, if you want the neat version (with a couple of minor spelling changes). That version omits Nameless, presumably because she is severed from her clan and family relationship.

Yes i  have that book and know the chart but ALWAYS nice and cool to have an original

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Martin said:

I have a floowup if i may on this area @Jeff; Do you know when and how Kallai Rockbuster died? Presumably sometime after his 1613 exile.

It's all covered in the Stafford House Campaign, page 28 (Dragons Past #5). He dies on Storm Bull day 1613.

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/