Silver age Heroes

Jose

Hi, what kind of cult would have one of the silver age heroes if rediscovered through a heroquest as Argrath did to the white bull? I was thinking use the Orgovalte cult as a guide (common rune spells +3 special spells) 

Example:

Aram ya udram: all common rune spells + command swine + dismiss or control shade all sizes (one of them, not sure which one) + detect honor or fearless (one of them, not sure which one). 

Heroquest: Gorger/earth pact: appaise earth

Kero fin (Uleria's necklace of diamonds: Charisma) 

Thoughts? 

Thanks

On 10/4/2022 at 6:30 AM, Jose said:

Thoughts? 

You could have the Rune spells discovered as the cult develops. If there are not enough worshippers, just make it a simple hero cult with one special Rune spell.

Aram ya-Udram is one of the three subcults of the Bloody Tusk, he provides Command Swine and Pain Tooth.

• Helpful 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

9 hours ago, David Scott said:

You could have the Rune spells discovered as the cult develops. If there are not enough worshippers, just make it a simple hero cult with one special Rune spell.

Aram ya-Udram is one of the three subcults of the Bloody Tusk, he provides Command Swine and Pain Tooth.

Thank you David, I had no idea it was a subcult with Pain tooth included. 

Thanks again, I will follow your recommendations.