Imther, Edge of Empire... is NOW ON SALE!

jajagappa

The prayers and offerings have been made; the scrolls consulted; the omens read.  The bits and pieces fall into place; texts gathered and refined; art commissioned and collected.  The gears of the World Machine mesh together.  The quest nears its conclusion.

EE-teaser1.jpg

Edited by jajagappa
  • Like 18
  • Helpful 2
  • Thanks 1

Having done proofing and some copy editing  on this forthcoming project, I can say people will be pleased that it captures the old Imther materials and adds a lot of new stuff that provides an excellent source for beginning an Imther campaign

Edited by Martin
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Peter Hart said:

Looking forward to seeing this. Really enjoyed reading your piece on the Singing Trail and the mini scenario in TotRM #16.

Thanks!  You'll find a couple pieces of familiar artwork then courtesy of Simon Bray as well as content on the Singing Trail.  The mini scenario, or likely a variant, will hopefully be included in a subsequent work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Erol of Backford said:

Are Oddi's family holdings in Imther?

No, they'd be somewhere in Talastar. Can't say I recall that little bit at all, but clearly propaganda. 😉 

1 hour ago, Erol of Backford said:

Also there seems to be that this land quite possibly is infested with Krarshti from what is written therein.

Krarsht gets around. It's not surprising that she'd be in proximity to Dorastor. 

But we know that there were extensive Krarsht complexes in the Jord Mountains, and likely extending under Tork and into Imther in the 2nd Age, which the dwarfs finally 'destroyed' (or so they say).  But with the Mad Sultanate bound in Tork, who knows what is going on there (or under there).

3 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

Are Oddi's family holdings in Imther?

No, they are in Bilini/Talastar, specifically in the clan lands that were seized by Hakon the Swimmer and given to Lakrene. Oddi might have retained some lands near Lakrene.

As the cheese there seems to surpass all others per the sidebar on p.312 of the Cult Compendium.

Thanks, I had missed that little nugget of information.

Also there seems to be that this land quite possibly is infested with Krarshti from what is written therein.

That was just one of many Krarsht tunnels running from Dorastor.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

3 hours ago, soltakss said:

That was just one of many Krarsht tunnels running from Dorastor.

They seem to be everywhere... stopper bars on the pikes in the tunnels is a nice add! The Krarst attacking from above is a bit more horrific than just meeting them in a horizontal tunnel... head shot and all. 

Edited by Erol of Backford

• jajagappa changed the title to Imther, Edge of Empire... is here

In the event that you have not yet acquired Edge of Empire, I'll note that it is currently part of the DriveThruRPG GM Day Sale! 

Silver Seller, 15 5-star ratings!

"This book is one I've been anticipating for years, and I was not disappointed. You get a real sense of how a different sort of campaign (both familiar - a Theyalan people and not - no Heortlings) could be run in the fringes of the Glorious Lunar Empire." (Jeff E.)

You can get it here: https://tinyurl.com/yue5pbk8

And if you want to hear the podcast with Ludo and Joerg, that's here: Godlearner's Podcast - episode 20 - Imther Edge of Empire

EdgeOfEmpireBackground.jpg

Edited by jajagappa
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jajagappa said:

In the event that you have not yet acquired Edge of Empire, I'll note that it is currently part of the DriveThruRPG GM Day Sale! 

Silver Seller, 15 5-star ratings!

What's the word on a POD offering on this one?

I definitely want a hardcopy!

C'es ne pas un .sig