Is 13th Age Glorantha Dead?

Gary Norton

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2022 at 4:20 PM, Rick Meints said:

While the product line has not been formally cancelled, no supplements for it are in the works. Jon and Rob have moved on to other projects.

@hanszurcher That's supplements by Pelgrane and/or Chaosium. There is a huge fan-created project about the Arrolian territories of Fronela in the final stages of layout and editing, scheduled to be released as the next issue of the Escalation fanzine, for free. Evan Franke aka @eknarfer , the main designer on the project, has been releasing art previews on the RuneQuest facebook group and probably elsewhere too. Perhaps it's about time to share them here, too?

Edited by Joerg
  • Like 5

Telling how it is excessive verbis

On 2/4/2023 at 6:30 AM, Joerg said:

@hanszurcher That's supplements by Pelgrane and/or Chaosium. There is a huge fan-created project about the Arrolian territories of Fronela in the final stages of layout and editing, scheduled to be released as the next issue of the Escalation fanzine, for free. Evan Franke aka @eknarfer , the main designer on the project, has been releasing art previews on the RuneQuest facebook group and probably elsewhere too. Perhaps it's about time to share them here, too?

Thanks for the resources. I didn't even  know 13th Age existed until I saw the 13th Age Glorantha deeply discounted book on Chaosium's web store. Yeah, I think sharing those art previews would be a fantastic idea. Cheers.

I don`t play monsters. I play men besieged by fate and out for revenge. ~Vincent Price

And an update on our progress:

https://escalationfanzine.blogspot.com/2023/02/progress-on-13th-age-glorantha-book.html

It is coming. 13th Age Glorantha is not dead.

If you want to play at Chaosium Con, I am just adding a second running of a scenario on Sunday afternoon (it is pending approval). My Friday night game is full.

Cheers!

We Are All Us!

• Like 6

Evan Franke | Co-host of Exploring Glorantha (on YouTube for Iconic Production) | Author of the forthcoming fan publication Red Moon and Warring Kingdoms (in collaboration with Escalation! A 13th Age Fanzine)

Red%2BGoddess.png

• 1 month later...

Would love to see more 13AG content!

Although my preferred system for Glorantha is BRP (Mythras, RQG), I quite like 13A as a D&D game. I would of thought it was a no-brainer to draw people across to the Glorantha setting via the excellent 13AG rules. A real shame to see that the 13A authors have moved on from Glorantha, but if others pick up the gauntlet then there is always hope!

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...