Will there ever be mass produced Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition miniatures.

sourdaddyjones

I am just curious if Chaosium will ever make mass produced miniatures for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition? Like will you guys ever team up with Wizkids to make some minis like the D&D line. It seems that are a small amount of minis be produced for CoC and I would love to have different sets of props, investigators, and mythos entities. Is that something Chaosium has thought about doing?

16 hours ago, sourdaddyjones said:

I am just curious if Chaosium will ever make mass produced miniatures for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition? Like will you guys ever team up with Wizkids to make some minis like the D&D line. It seems that are a small amount of minis be produced for CoC and I would love to have different sets of props, investigators, and mythos entities. Is that something Chaosium has thought about doing?

We would be happy to license a set of CoC minis. Unfortunately, we have not been approached by any companies that want to do them under license, other than Petersen Games, as mentioned by Nick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

On 12/28/2022 at 9:04 AM, Dr_Zarnak said:

It would be nice to have miniature sets connected to some of the campaigns

RAFM had a Kickstarter for that here.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:59 PM, sourdaddyjones said:

It seems that are a small amount of minis be produced for CoC 

Peterson Games, Mansions of Madness and Death May Die have enormous selections. Reapers has produced many mythos figures during their Kickstarters. Wizkids also produce some prepainted mythos figures in their Pathfinder Battles line. Fantasy Flight Games used to produce prepainted ones, but they are out of production now.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2022 at 2:15 PM, mvincent said:

RAFM had a Kickstarter for that here.

Peterson Games, Mansions of Madness and Death May Die have enormous selections. Reapers has produced many mythos figures during their Kickstarters. Wizkids also produce some prepainted mythos figures in their Pathfinder Battles line. Fantasy Flight Games used to produce prepainted ones, but they are out of production now.

I wish I had gotten in on that Death May Die Kickstarter! Do many investigator minis!

I always miss these Kickstarters. 

• Like 1

There is a lot of good stuff:

1. RAFM has a lot of Mythos-Monster. 

2. Wargames Foundry has a lot of fantastic Victorian and Edwardian figures.

3. Artizan miniatures is doing great Pulp stuff

4. Croocked Dice made brilliant Pulp with Fishmen and some buildings.

The list is not final, but in the moment I have to think about more. There is a lot of small hobby companies doing single useful models. 

BTW the Petersen-stuff is very hard to get for us in Europe, custom clearance makes it very expansive. 

Edited by NurgleHH