Nameless Horrors reprint coming soon - in hardcover!

TwiceBorn

Yes, the book is on its way to our warehouses, and will be for sale soon.

Unfortunately, it will be quite some time before that book will be available in Canada.

As always, I strongly advise caution when it comes to pre-ordering any of our books from an online store. There is no guarantee when they will actually get the book to sell, and it is very possible, and in some cases very likely, that it will be available for purchase from other stores (especially chaosium.com) at an earlier time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

Distributor's webpage suggests it will be released in Canada on March 15, 2023, which I don't consider a long wait at all. And even if the release date ends up delayed by several months, I'm in no hurry. I understand that buying directly from Chaosium is better for the publisher, but I think it just as important to support Canadian retailers (401 Games is an independent retailer with 2 brick and mortar storefronts/play areas) in these tough times... and as I've been unemployed for a long while, paying extra for shipping from the US is not a luxury I can afford (I don't know if Chaosium ships to Canada via FedEx, but I've been less than thrilled with the "brokerage fees" the latter charge in addition to shipping).

It's a wonder I can still buy RPG products at all. 

Edited by TwiceBorn
  • Like 1

The product blurb says:

"This new edition of Nameless Horrors contains brand new art, player handouts, and maps for each of its six stand alone adventures."

Doesn't look like there are further enhancements to the scenarios, but that's up to the higher powers to confirm. I'm just happy that it's getting the full colour hardcover treatment, as I never got a chance to pick up the original B+W softcover (and thought secondary market and even POD + shipping prices were out of reach, given my current circumstances).

Edited by TwiceBorn
  • Like 2