Orlanthi crafting

radmonger

39 minutes ago, John Biles said:

Why would Babeester Gor, who is focused on stacking corpses, teach the Food Song?

Waha, the bearer of Death, teaches Peaceful Cut, not Eiritha, the bearer of Life. Could be a similar constellation for the plant rune.

• Like 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis

53 minutes ago, John Biles said:

Why would Babeester Gor, who is focused on stacking corpses, teach the Food Song?

Death is a sword. Death cuts things apart and cuts them off. Death carries connotations of asceticism and isolation. 

Food preservation requires isolating the food from the forces of spoilage and waste- vermin that eat it, parasites that grow in it, the invisible spirits of rot and decay. So- :20-power-death:+ :20-element-earth: together, which is Babeester Gor, as a way to preserve the products of :20-element-earth:. Mythological thinking, and also the recognition that there's more to Babs than just "stacking corpses". 

• Like 1

"And I am pretty tired of all this fuss about rfevealign that many worshippers of a minor goddess might be lesbians." -Greg Stafford, April 11, 2007

"I just read an article in The Economist by a guy who was riding around with the Sartar rebels, I mean Taliban," -Greg Stafford, January 7th, 2010

Eight Arms and the Mask