I don't like the 40th Anniversary blank character sheets. Are the original 7th edition sheets no longer available?

Napkin Pope

I prefer the sheets with the sanity and luck tables.  Why not keep the old versions available with the new ones?  I'd even pay money for era variations on the old sheets.  Is my only option to get a modern era original format sheet to use something some random person has put together and hope it's done right?

• Like 1

Hi @Napkin Pope,

I am the designer who created the original versions of Chaosium's interactive character sheets for Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed. I'm not sure whether these are archived somewhere on Chaosium's website (you'd need to ask them) ... but I do know that they are still available for download from my blog -- this page collects links to all the fillable CoC7e PDF sheets for different eras, as well as character sheets I have made for other Lovecraftian RPGs.

I hope these give you access to the files you're seeking.

Cheers,

Dean.

• Like 8
  • Helpful 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/4/2023 at 6:36 PM, dce said:

Hi @Napkin Pope,

I am the designer who created the original versions of Chaosium's interactive character sheets for Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed. I'm not sure whether these are archived somewhere on Chaosium's website (you'd need to ask them) ... but I do know that they are still available for download from my blog -- this page collects links to all the fillable CoC7e PDF sheets for different eras, as well as character sheets I have made for other Lovecraftian RPGs.

I hope these give you access to the files you're seeking.

Cheers,

Dean.

Thank you so much!  Exactly what I was looking for!