I got mine!

threedeesix

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trif, your parents can out things in the post can't they?

Yup, but it will use a week to get here, and cost around $20 in shipping, so I'm just going to wait till I go down south myself. The last week will probably be to hectic for me to do any serious reading anyway.

SGL.

I got mine! Sortoff...

It was sent to my parents adresse in Oslo. Big mistake as I won't see it until I move down south in a couple of weeks! :eek:

Have you tried putting the correct Delivery Address on your orders?

It helps. :)

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

Have you tried putting the correct Delivery Address on your orders?

It helps. :)

I ordered it the 12th of December. I was expecting to get it when I was home for Christmas and New Years Eve. :(

Can I borrow yours in the meantime? Oh no, that's right, you don't have any either... :rolleyes:

:D hehehe

SGL.

I wasn't going to get the proof copy, I was going to wait for the official release.

But...

I caved in, dammit.

I ordered it today, so I'll let you guys know how long it takes to arrive and what the number is as soon as I know.

Can't wait!!

It has arrived :) It actually didn't take as long as I was expecting.

Perfect condition too. Very happy so far.

Currently reading...

139/420

Stop messin' about.

139/420

• 2 weeks later...

:happy: Mine was in the mail yesterday. #136 of 420. My FLGS had it in stock, so I ordered it there and didn't even have to pay shipping.

Now, time to do some serious reading...

BRP Zero Ed #136/420

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal death in judgement."

- The Fellowship of the Ring

:happy: Mine was in the mail yesterday. #136 of 420. My FLGS had it in stock, so I ordered it there and didn't even have to pay shipping.

Now, time to do some serious reading...

That's amazing - your FLGS actually stocked the Zero Edition! Wow! Where is the shop, just out of interest?

There's a retailer with experience of Chaosium stuff!

Cheers,

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

That's amazing - your FLGS actually stocked the Zero Edition! Wow! Where is the shop, just out of interest?

Hope you can read German:

Dragonworld

It is, AFAICT, the best - and cheapest - RPG internet store in Germany. It just happens to be in Hamburg, where I live. (Actually it's at the far end of town, so I usually order mail delivery. So it's more of an F-not-so-L-GS. ;))

After my order, the book was immediately out of stock. Come to think of it... they may just have had that one copy, because I pre-ordered it about a year ago.

BRP Zero Ed #136/420

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal death in judgement."

- The Fellowship of the Ring

Hope you can read German:

Dragonworld

Na ja, das sieht ganz gut aus... :D

Actually I couldn't get the left-hand menu to work, but I was impressed to see Basic Roleplaying already there as a menu item - I haven't seen it yet at Leisure Games, which is the games store I usually use when I'm not ordering from Ebay. Living in France, I've always found ordering from Germany pretty rapid, so I might give it a whirl if I can work out how to get the site to work!

Thanks for the link - and happy reading!

Tchuss & cheers,

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI for those interested in such things. My brother recieved his Edition Zero on Saturday (02/18/08 or 18/02/08)...number 245/420. They're just beyond the half way mark in sales :).

Cheers,

Sunwolfe

Present home-port: home-brew BRP/OQ SRD variant; past ports-of-call: SB '81, RQIII '84, BGB '08, RQIV(Mythras) '12,  MW '15, and OQ '17

BGB BRP: 0 edition: 20/420; .pdf edition: 06/11/08; 1st edition: 06/13/08

Just an FYI for those interested in such things. My brother recieved his Edition Zero on Saturday (02/18/08 or 10/02/08)...number 245/420. They're just beyond the half way mark in sales :).

Cheers,

Sunwolfe

Wow! Highest number yet! :happy:

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Well, do you like the Science Fiction parts of Edition Zero, or do you consider

them insufficient to begin a Science Fiction campaign ?

I'm at work and I literally just got it a little while ago. I haven't had time to do anything but find out the serial number yet.

It's torture not being able to read.

Torture, I tell you.

Once the torture has ended and you have found some time to read, could

you please write a few words about BRP and SF in your "BRP and Future

campaign" thread - please ?

Because, waiting for that means torture for me ...

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

Believe it or not, my favourite RPG shop has just announced that it has se-

veral copies of the Zero Edition in stock !

I hope I reacted quick enough to make my E-mail secure me one of those

copies - in which case I will have the pleasure to post in this thread again

in only a couple of days ...

(Charlie Chan)

Thank you very much - it is really nice, as I never dreamed of getting a copy

of Zero Edition, because it really is an adventure to order something from

the USA, and I usually avoid it whenever possible.

To hear of such a treasure trove here in Germany ...:D

(Charlie Chan)

Hm, I wonder what % of the books belong to posters here?...

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin (1937 - 2008)

(92/420)

I have not been keeping a close eye on this recently, but how many copies of 'Zero' have sold so far?

Rust's is 235. Has anyone got a higher one?

I was rather hoping that they'd be sold out by now being a limited edition. Surely there's more that 500 people out there passionate about BRP?

Aren't there?

I really want this to be the success it deserves.

Likes to sneak around

115/420