Strange Aeons

Andrew23

I'm planning my next campagain and I have just bought Strange Aeons 11 so I was thinking of a sort of heroic CoC campagain crossed with Greek myth. The CoC Old Gods and Outer Gods are like the Titians of Greek myth overthrown by the new Gods of Olympus (and maybe some of the other pantheons like Norse). Human history is mostly a story of attempts by the Old Gods to reclaim their place. The players start of as the characters (either their own or pre-gen) in the Ancient Greece adventure in SA11, at the end of this adventure the party will be saved or recruited by the Greek Goddess Athena as her troops against the Old Gods. She will then implant the player's spirits into the pre-gen characters in each of the SA11 adventures (and the SA1 or any other I buy/find/create). So how do I run the implanting or possessing by the players -- how do they access their hosts skills and current era knowledge. Do I just give them the best of their own skills and their hosts, do I require a POW v PPOW roll etc etc

Any suggestions would be great