animal men and half-giants for BRP?

Charlie D.

I am not aware of any such collection of creatures, but it would not be difficult

to create them with the Mutation rules from the Powers chapter of the BRP book,

and it would have the advantage that you could design precisely what you want

for your game.

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

I think there are examples scattered throughout BRP games to use as guides. There are scorpion men, beast men, giants, ogres and walktapy in RQ3 for example. I was just looking through Aces High and they have some were creatures (lion, bear and wolf if I remember right) who have a half man form. Aces High also has some beast men sorts whose title now eludes me that are physical nature spirit types and it has Snake Men.

70/420

Are there any BRP products out with animal men in them? I'm looking for humanoid shark men, humanoid wolf men (like shifters in Eberron), and non-humanoid octopus men. I'm also looking for half-giants (half-giant or ogre and half-human).

Thanks.

The Malleus Monstrorum ( a supplement for Call of Cthulhu) has stats for Deep One shark hybrids, and werewolves in it. Or you could peruse Rome and find the Kynoprosopoi, dog headed men, which are pretty much wolf men. Runequest Land of the Ninja has stats for the Kojin, shark headed men. As for half giant stats the Cercopes or Kallikantzari stats in Cthulhu Invictus might do.

Some non humanoid octopus men appear in the old Stormbringer supplement Rogue Mistress.

Edited by Conrad
http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

The Malleus monstrorum ( a supplement for Call of Cthulhu) has stats for Deep One shark hybrids, and werewolves in it. Or you could peruse Rome and find the Kynoprosopoi, dog headed men, which are pretty much wolf men. Runequest Land of the Ninja has stats for the Kojin, shark headed men. As for half giant stats the Cercopes or Kallikantzari stats in Cthulhu Invictus might do.

Some non humanoid octopus men appear in the old Stormbringer supplement Rogue Mistress.

And, if you can find a copy of cRQ2 or cRQ3 (or even many of their supplements), then there are the infamous Broo as well.

SDLeary

• 7 months later...

Sharkmen from CHAOSIUM Runequest2 Gateway Bestiary basicaly lycanthropic weresharks

STR 3d6+6(X2) 16-17(32-34) move 8/12 swiming

CON 2d6+6(+6) 13(19) HP 13(19)

SIZ 3d6 10-11

INT 3D6 10-11

POW 2d6+6 13

DEX 3d6 10-11

CHA/APP 3D6 10-11

weapons

bite 50% 1d10+1d4 humanoid (1d10+2D6 shark)

fin slash 30% 1d8

armor 5 point skin

seems like i saw stats for half ogre human someplace hmmmmmmm.

• Like 1