THE CELESTIAL EMPIRE - Roleplaying in Imperial China

Trifletraxor

If it wasn't for the time continuum distortions between the US and the real world (Down Under pun) I'ld consider some involvement actually. Absolutely itching to try out one of these games, they're both excellent supplements, BRP fans should definitely purchase these books for their libraries. Have fun with it guys

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

My bad - I couldn't get directly through to the forum link you sent because I forgot my RPG.net password, and didn't bother to address that. I simply assumed it would be using Fantasy Grounds as most forum games do that these days. PBM? I haven't seen those since the '80s! I may actually check this out, thanks for the update.

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Yes, you got that right...

I should be sending this from an iPhone whilst I'm sipping my coffee at a seaside cafe in Italy, Greece, France or somewhere exotic like that.

Need to speak to the missus about moving again...!

If it wasn't for the time continuum distortions between the US and the real world (Down Under pun) I'ld consider some involvement actually.

As another player in this game, I should point out that I'm in Bulgaria, Europe. The time distortion between me and the US is also significant;).

Luckily, it's a Play by Post game, and I've played with enough Australians before to know it's usually not a problem:).