[Parpuzio] New iteration ready

RosenMcStern

After some playtesting and some useful comments, a new iteration of Parpuzio is ready. I have fixed some issues that created trouble during playtesting, updated the character sheet and clarified some points. like what traits really are in Chapter 2. Magic is still missing, as it is heavily setting dependent, but I will add it soon.

The link is:

http://www.alephtargames.com/images/ogl/Pgs-v02.zip

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

• 2 weeks later...

I have playtested one form of psionic powers/mutations in fact, that work like magic will work in the final verions, but these might not be released as OGL as they are tied to a setting that is copyrighted by White Rabbit Studios, so I cannot post them here.

Classic magic spells will be available soon, in any case.

He-heh. WIL is the equivalent of POW in RuneQuest and WIS in D&D. So you can easily use the classic "Magic Point" score adopted by all BRP variants.

But the system I playtested works a bit differently. Spells are fueled by... Strike Ranks. Each time you cast, you lose one ore more SR to fatigue. This may sound weird, but it actually worked so far.