Looking for artist

Squaredeal Sten

I am looking for an artist who would do two to four illustrations for a forthcoming Jonstown Compendium publication for Runequest.

It will only be my second, so this won't make anyone rich or famous.

Message and I will send you what I'm thinking about. 

By the way, with all the people working toward JC publication, the forums need a thread for writers and artists familiar with the Runequest background to come together.

• Like 1

There is a facebook group for the purpose of bringing creators (writers, artists, editors) together:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3300536396630881/

If you don't want facebook to have your data, register with a separate email identity and use anonymous browsing, The group has good traffic and lots of posts worth revisiting.

Telling how it is excessive verbis

1 hour ago, Joerg said:

There is a facebook group for the purpose of bringing creators (writers, artists, editors) together:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3300536396630881/

If you don't want facebook to have your data, register with a separate email identity and use anonymous browsing, The group has good traffic and lots of posts worth revisiting.

Done.

But I do find that Facebook's algorithm for what they push to me, does not match what I am really interested in.  If I am not posting to a group daily it will drop off to hit-or -miss,  and soon not be shown to me.  And the less busy groups and pages don't get the exposure the more busy do, even though I may not post in them.. 

I freely admit that i don't understand their algorithm. and I wonder whether Facebook really does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squaredeal Sten said:

But I do find that Facebook's algorithm for what they push to me, does not match what I am really interested in.  If I am not posting to a group daily it will drop off to hit-or -miss,  and soon not be shown to me

I think it generally helps if: 1) you like your own post; 2) check how you have your notifications set for your posts. Where it is your post, generally you should be able to get Notifications when someone responds to it so even if it drops down in your feed, you'll still see it in your Notifications list. 

Yeah, FB and its algorithms are often odd (about the most generous way to put it)... and often frankly bad.

46 minutes ago, jajagappa said:

... 1) you like your own post ... 

???
Do you mean that your "posts I have Liked" list gets treated differently from (better than (for whatever version of "better" FB treats them)) "posts I have made"?

What about OP's / Thread-starters?

C'es ne pas un .sig