Worlds beyond

rpgstarwizard

My wife found me a copy of this game and I never even heard of it. Less Crunchy than Other Suns, and has a nice ship creation system without getting too silly. Has anyone else ever played with the system? Oh, if this has been discussed before sorry. Been offline for a long while and when I did a search on the forum didnt find a thing on this.

Have you checked amazon. Was in a bidding war after I found it on ebay, then wifey found it on amazon. There were three other copies and got it cheaper by ten dollars iirc, lol. We kept bidding it up on the guy after he jumped the price, lol, sorry.

Looks like a couple are available at about $15:

http://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Beyond-Here-Anything-Frank-Shewmake/dp/B000KFGX92/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313703552&sr=1-1

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!

Have you checked amazon. Was in a bidding war after I found it on ebay, then wifey found it on amazon. There were three other copies and got it cheaper by ten dollars iirc, lol. We kept bidding it up on the guy after he jumped the price, lol, sorry.

I sold a copy on ebay a few weeks ago and the bidding went way higher than I expected.

121/420