Site News

Trifletraxor

As you might have seen, the site is in the process of getting a makeover, as its being worked on to include the entire BRP family, and not just the Basic Roleplaying flagship. As always, change can be both good and bad, but hopefully we'll end up with an improvement in the end. Most of the work will probably be done in week 39. The plans include a mobile style with an app for android and iphone.

If you have any requests of stuff you would like to see, please post them.

Cheers,

Sverre.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

" but mostly just to hang around, socialize and relax. Have a beer at the bar! Or maybe a Powsie? Cheers!"

Not having played Gloranthan RQ for a long long time I wondered what a Powsie was, and found out that it was a type of drink that could floor a troll, probably a bit like the absinthe and whisky mix that floored me last new years eve! ;t)

Edited by Conrad
http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

I am wondering if it's really necessary to divide the forum up so finely? Is there an issue with CoC next to OpenQuest next to Stormbringer?

+1

I like seeing all the posts in one place since most of the games hold intrest for me. Would rather have folks put a tag on their subject line [CoC], [bRP], [OQ] if it is rules-specific.

• 3 weeks later...