Changes in good old roleplaying?

Enpeze

Just as a matter of point... the 'magic motorboat in my pocket' statement wasn't a crack against the 'competing' group... since it was an item that featured prominently in the one game of theirs I ever attended. It's just an example of something our group would have shied away from.

It's interesting to me that I'll PLAY in just about any sort of game of just about any 'style'... but if I'm gonna be the GM I get much more narrow-minded...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough, although not die-laughing funny, I'm the opposite. I'll try and run almost anything that inspires me at any particular time. As a player I'm much more demanding from my gaming. I get the hump with any GM who can't create an environment which doesn't make me care about my character. I'm pretty open-minded and motivated going into games, but I do lose my enthusiasm quite quickly if a game doesn't match my expectations...Actually, I lose my enthusiasm as a GM quite quickly if the players don't match my expectations...I guess I have to face up to the fact that I'm a grumpy bastard...