Final errata for Edition 0?

Jack Tar

I suspect it will be too much work, but it's worth asking. :D

If there is a complete errata to Edition 0 being compiled as part of the publishing process, I wonder if Jason could comment on the possibility of it being made available via download?

Of course corrections may be being made piece meal as they arrive and no-one is bothering to compile an uber-list. Also, Chaosium may not want to release such an errata as some who have Edition 0 books will then not purchase the final 1st Edition (but I doubt that many, if any, would do this).

132/420

If there is a complete errata to Edition 0 being compiled as part of the publishing process, I wonder if Jason could comment on the possibility of it being made available via download?

Of course corrections may be being made piece meal as they arrive and no-one is bothering to compile an uber-list. Also, Chaosium may not want to release such an errata as some who have Edition 0 books will then not purchase the final 1st Edition (but I doubt that many, if any, would do this).

I am collecting all errata I have made to the Edition Zero book, and will present a "cleaned up" version of it for posting on Chaosium's site and for inclusion with any further sales of the EZ book. I'll post a link to it here.

By "cleaned up", I'm not going to bother including stuff like "the chapter reference on page XX needs to be in bold", "this should be an em dash instead of a hyphen", non-mechanics typos, etc.

Since Chaosium is also having external proofers work on the manuscript who're sending their edits directly to them, I'm not really able to integrate that stuff myself, though I'll see if they can do so.