From DunDraConXXXVI - What’s New At Chaosium

DreadDomain

Drums Along the Frogtoe, a new sandbox-type adventure monograph for the Green is in the hands of Chaosium as well. It was pretty well finished when I sent it a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully, it will be out soon (at least in PDF form).

294/420

Frogtoe? Is that like a cameltoe but smaller?
:)

I am begining to wonder about my choice for the name for this thing. It began as I was trying to think up a name for a river system that split into all sorts of different tributaries and swamps as it neared its source. One of the tribes that live along its banks are the Frog Eaters so I just began calling it the Frogtoe. There is an old book and classic movie about the settlers along the Mohawk River called 'Drums along the Mohawk'. I began calling the file where I stored the writing "Drums Along the Frogtoe" and the name just stuck. Since then I have heard a number of jokes, and had to field questions on the name.

294/420

Yeah you might need to change it, or it could be forever remembered in the wrong sense. The name Frog probably should remain, it has that 'swampy' flavour. You could get away with calling it 'The Frogtoe', but I know my troupe would eventually bring up the 'cameltoe' reference heh heh...

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"