Pirates and Furry Things for Legend - New PDFs

Mongoose_Matt

We have just posted the PDF versions of Pirates of Legend and Historia Rodentia to Drivethru. Both books are already at print, but if you are after the electronic versions, you can find them at;

Pirates of Legend: Pirates of Legend - Mongoose | Legend | DriveThruRPG.com

Historia Rodentia: Historia Rodentia - Mongoose | Legend | DriveThruRPG.com

Pirates of Legend

Pirates of Legend brings the golden age of piracy to life! Lay hand to your cutlass and stick your pistols in your belt, friend – adventure is waiting for you offshore. Band together with other scurvy dogs and take command of a ship and crew. Lead them to victory and plunder, or to a watery grave! Win fame and fortune or dangle at the end of the yardarm when the Navy catches up with you!

The shining blue waters of the Caribbean lie before you and the wind is in your sails. What you do next is up to you! As with all core Legend books, Pirates of Legend is 100% Open Content.

Historia Rodentia

A complete setting for the Legend Roleplaying System, Historia Rodentia takes you to a world where animals go to war in a twisted version of the 19th Century. For fans of history or parody, Historia Rodentia provides a unique and rich setting that is easily expanded with your favourite historical events!

Historia Rodentia looks fun. I'm a Redwall and Rats of NIHM fan. But the preview is so brief it doesn't really give a good feel for the setting. I found it interesting that the SIZ chart is recalibrated for little critters. Any rules for adding your own species? I guess human-sized opponents are out (thinking The Tale of Despereaux here).