Mongoose RuneQuest Reviews

Trifletraxor

We are missing the following Supplements:

Seraphim Guard: Advanced Diseases

Ronin Arts: A Dozen Free Legendary Abilities

I've run out of time tonight, after all it's Valentine's Day and I've spent 2 hours writing RQ Reviews, so my wife won't be best pleased, although I watched Spurs win in Europe so it hasn't been a bad night at all. I'll put some more of the non-Mongoose reviews over the weekend and perhaps Lhankmar as well. I won't be doing Cults of Glorantha I or II yet as I need to read them again and don't want to give a bad review without reading them again (not that I'm prejudging or anything, but I won't be giving them any marks containing vowels).

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Wahay! Deleriad has posted some RQ Reviews! I'm not the only one after all.

I'm slowly going through the non-Mongoose products and reviewing as many as I can without annoying my wife too much. I've just watched Arsenal getting a thrashing by Man United in the FA Cup, so I'm happy.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

We are missing the following Supplements:

Seraphim Guard: Advanced Diseases

Do you have a link to where this supplement can be bought? It's not easy to find on Seraphim's site.

Ronin Arts: A Dozen Free Legendary Abilities

I haven't uploaded any of the free supplements, as people can just download them and check them out (with the exception of GORE, which I uploaded so I could use the thumb-nail for the category).

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.