RQ6/Legend Hyboria (Conan)? RQ6/Legend Westeros (Song of Ice and Fire)?

Darkholme

Is there any kind of official book(out of print or in print) or fan document that has been made to do these?

What sorts of changes should be made to make a Westeros or Hyboria game out of RQ6/Legend?

I would think RQ could do both of these pretty well due to it's brutal combat system.

Well you could get the Mongoose D20 Conan stuff for background (it was highly rated for flavour) and use any combination of MRQII/Legend/RQ6. As the major bad guys tend to be the only ones using magic then doing some conversion isn't much of a chore.

For SOIAF grab any of the GoT RPG books for background and run your own version. The political infighting might be the only difficult part as I haven't tried using RQ6 to do any political intrigue games yet (being a bit too near to launch date).

Nigel

Yeah, I've got the d20 conan setting book (Road of Kings) and it is quite nice. RQ seems like a system that would be a good fit for an official conan game, it would be cool if one were to come out.

As for SIF, I've got the GoT edition SIF RPG core book, but my players are really enjoying Legend. I think there's a setting book for that I may be able to hunt down for that one too.

I was mostly thinking about the mechanical changes (read: houserules) that might make the RQ system a better fit. That's all.

I figured people won't have done much with RQ6 yet, but I hear alot of it is the same as MRQII, so I thought maybe people had tried it with MRQ II or MRQ I or OpenQuest or RQIII or something and might have pointers.