Delay or rejiggering of MW?

TheShadow

Just saw this, from September, on Chaosium's site:

Project 8 has been lost in editorial for far too long. I let this unfortunate affair play out well past the point of reason. The project is now being assigned to a new editor. My sincere apologies for the delay to everyone involved. We're now expanding the manuscript to include material that was originally slated to be in a follow up release. I'm confident this will lead to a better book. The new editor is keen to get started. The additional author material should be in house in November. This is a BRP title.

Can anyone confirm or deny whether this is Magic World?

Just saw this, from September, on Chaosium's site:

You might want to check the posting date on that one - 25th September 2011... ;)

Can anyone confirm or deny whether this is Magic World?

Not really - I didn't know at the time and since it's over a year back I can't remember what my informed guess back then was.

Since I have had site of the Magic World layout (including art etc) recently it certainly has not been recently delayed by a specific amount / for any specific reason, albeit it's progress hasn't been as rapid as many of us (eagerly awaiting the book or involved in it's production) would like. I have no insider knowledge, but I remain hopeful that it'll hit distribution "Winter 2011/2012" - so probably not before Christmas but hopefully shortly after...

Cheers,

Nick