[Magic World] Online Q&A Session in one hour

BMonroe

At 11 am today (PST, or 1900 GMT) I'll be fielding questions about Magic World. Stop by if you have any, and spread the word!

To join #rpgnet chat: go to Mibbit IRC client widget, select your nick, and log in.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

Will human power and intelligence characteristics have no max like the rule in Elric game or more like iike rule in BGB? I was wondering if magic world would have sorcerers with very high intelligence and power scores like the scores of sorcerers in the Unknown East? Will magic system in advanced sorcery book work identically to rules in The unknown East book?

Will human power and intelligence characteristics have no max like the rule in Elric game or more like iike rule in BGB?

No max to INT/POW, like in Elric.

Will magic system in advanced sorcery book work identically to rules in The unknown East book?

"Deep Magic" in Advanced Sorcery is identical to the "Eastern Magic" in Unknown East.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.