How to Get the Younguns

soltakss

Now I am a big fan of severed body parts and gushing blood - but I must say I 've never actually tasted the severed parts or blood. You are kind of scaring me.

What I'm saying is "tasty" in the sense that the visuals depicted in the hit location and major wounds chart make the combat rounds more exciting ( aka eye candy) not unlike if you were watching a gory action film like "Evil Dead" or "Kill Bill" (or maybe I should say "mind candy" as were not actually physically seeing any of this stuff ).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's potential at the college level, sure, but those are adults (or near enough) and with rising college costs, they are probably working even more than the high school kids. Plus, I don't know about you, but I don't think pen & paper can compete with discovering the joys of coupling and partying and, oh yes, studying. The gaming group at my university were not good and hopefully they're not representative of what college organized gaming is like and my impression is that they didn't do any better job of keeping gaming alive in the U.S. than the rest of us.

One idea, though, is to get these games to college books stores and to have the product placed prominently alongside other books. With the death of the FLGS, the college bookstore may be one of the few bricks and mortar outlets for gamers that hasn't been fully exploited by gaming companies.

There's always a number of people on the college level who will play rpgs. I think putting BRP into college book stores would be a very good idea.